*Information below is for Schoolboy, Cadet and Juniors held during June.
- To be considered for any of the Schoolboy, Cadet or Jr. Dual Teams there are a list of requirements and expectations by the athletes/families. Please read them carefully and follow the dates and timelines as follows:
- We need to know that you are interested now, not in May/June! (This does not require any $$ at this time, just that you would like the National Coaching Staff to keep an eye on you during our tournaments this season)
- Were you a past Dual/Fargo Team member? Successful past team members, are strongly encouraged to participate.
- Your school Folkstyle, Freestyle & Greco season will be taken into consideration when we select the team each year.
- Were you a top placer at WSWA State Freestyle/Greco and Northwest Regionals?
- Are you and your family committed to the $500+ for the trip? (If selected able to pay the deposit by May 10th of $200, with balance due June 1st).
- Are you willing to attend National Phases of wrestling camps sponsored by the WSWA? (Dual Team Kids need to be at camp held at Riverview Bible Camp in Cusick, WA and Fargo athletes need to attend Cispus Learning Center in Randle, WA.)
- If we have 2 kids that are really close in ability, we will try and take both if possible. Or decide at camp when they wrestle together.
- Behavior: We have had to send kids home early from these trips before, if the coaches feel that you are not capable of this type of independence on a National Team trip, then you will not be considered.