**Information below is for 14U, 16U and Junior Men & Women held during the month of June.**
- To be considered for any of the Dual Teams there are a list of requirements and expectations by the athletes/families. Please read them carefully and follow the dates and timelines as follows:
- We need to know that you are interested now, not in May/June! (This does not require any money at this time, just that you would like the National Coaching Staff to keep an eye on you during our tournaments this season)
- Were you a past Dual or Fargo Team Member? Successful past team members, are strongly encouraged to participate.
- Folkstyle, Freestyle & Greco season(s) will be taken into consideration when we select the team.
- Were you a top placer at WSWA State Freestyle/Greco and/or Regionals?
- Are you and your family committed to $500+ for the trip? (If selected, the $200 deposit is due by May 10th, with balance due June 1st).
- Are you willing to attend National Training Camp/Trainings sponsored by WSWA?
- If we have two (2) kids that are close in ability, we will try and take both if possible. Or decide at camp when they wrestle together.
- Behavior: We have sent kids home early from these trips, if the coaches feel that you are not capable of this type of independence on a National Team trip, you will not be considered.